Meiplus Dentalcare provides service with a complete management system and with a practical approach to our customers.
Achieve a confident and beautiful smile with our aesthetic orthodontic treatment. Restore the original beauty and strength to your smile.
At Meiplus Dentalcare, our staff truly cares for you and takes priority of our patient’s well being to achieve for their dental health and function.
Metal braces are the most basic and also the most affordable treatment option. It is also less fragile compared to other braces options.
Ceramic braces can be molded/shaped to fit onto one’s tooth, giving more comfortable feeling.
The color is similar to the natural tooth
Frictional forces, which prevents movement of teeth, is reduced with the application of braces where the caps are closed and fixed.
Faster initial alignment
Partial braces are used to correct the alignment few numbers of teeth, thus, the entire procedure takes less and costs less compared to full orthodontic treatment.
Less visible (Aesthetic)
Minimum sized braces
Faster initial alignment
– University of Wisconsin
– Madison (USA) Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
– Columbia University (New York, USA) Doctor of Dental Surgery
– Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
– Advanced Education in General Dentistry(New York, USA)
– University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center (Rochester, New York, USA)
Specialty in Prosthodontics
– Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (USA)
– Comparison of the load at failure of soldered and non-soldered porcelain-
fused-to-metal crowns. Vol 90, Issue 3, Page 235-240, September
– Korean Edition of “The Science and Art of Porcelain Laminate Veneers” by
Dr. Galip Gurel (Korean Quintessence Publishing Company)
– Korean Academy of Implant Dentistry, Board member
– Korean Academy of Implant Dentistry, Certified Instructor
– Yonsei University (Seoul, South Korea) Department of Prosthodontics, Clinical Professor
– Korean Academy of Computerized Dentistry, Board member
– Bachelor of Dental Surgery
– Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology
– Member, Singapore Dental Association
– BDS (Singapore)
– Grad. Dip. Dental Implantology (Singapore)
Dr Winston How graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree in 1998 from the National University of Singapore (NUS). With a keen interest to expand his knowledge and broaden his array of skills, he returned to NUS again in 2007 to pursue a structured and formal training in dental implantology. He attained the Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology in 2009.An advocate of continuing dental education, Dr How continues to upgrade his clinical skills and knowledge by attending a wide range of courses as he strongly feels he can best serve his patients’ needs only if his knowledge and techniques are current. Dr How enjoys all aspects of dentistry with special interest in Family Dentistry, being able to comprehensively serve the dental needs of patients across all age groups. He also relishes the challenge of helping dentophobic patients overcome their fear of dental treatment.Outside his usual clinical hours, Dr How is a volunteer dental surgeon at HealthServe, a charity that offers subsidized health services to injured migrant worker not receiving health assistance from their employers. The charity and Dr How were recently mentioned in an article in The Straits Times.
If you are ready to look into getting braces to help correct your smile, there are things you need to consider such as cost, period, pros and cons of each type of braces.
Several types of braces to help correct a wide range of orthodontic issues. From the metal versions to clear aligners of Invisalign, our team is dedicated to helping you find the right fit for your teeth and your lifestyle.